User Experience Designer
A Bit About Me
I believe creating memorable experiences is one of the best gifts of being alive. I am passionate about designing and curating experiences to help immerse a person in the moment. I am a devoted husband, a loyal friend, a brave adventurer, an empathetic stranger, and a fun-loving person, who tries to take time to enjoy the little things in life.
As an Architect turned UX designer, I have over 10 years of experience creating visceral experiences for users using design thinking and human-centred design, with the past 4 years spent working with the tech industry. My personal brand of design meets at the crossroads of intellect and emotion, forming a happy marriage of enjoyable and intuitive solutions.
Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, InVision, Balsamiq, Omnigraffle, Axure, Proto, Marvel, Lucidchart, Asana, Trello
Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, AfterEffects, InDesign, AutoCAD, Rhino, Maya, 3DSMax, Cinema4D, Unreal Engine 5.
Sep 2018 - Current
Oct 2016 - 2018
Jan 2015 - 2016
Founder, Lead UX Designer & Researcher | AR|De
● Led a team of 5 including graphic designers, engineers, and technical experts in researching, designing & developing an enterprise software for a voice & language data analytics platform, with multi-billion dollar clientele including telecom, and financial institutions from the big 5.
● Researched, designed and developed websites for clients including Consciously Digital, a global Digital Wellness expert, among others.
Senior Architect Manager | Urban Architect Designer
● Led team of Urban & Landscape Designers in researching user needs, patterns, and designing urban landscape proposals and projects, including a 2 sq. km. urban sea - front plaza for a major city. Achieved a 70% increase in visitor traffic in just 3 months.
● Transformed culture to one of rigorous research, rapid prototyping, usability testing, surveys, feedback, and documentation for all projects, ensuring increased client and end-user satisfaction.
Regional Architect Manager | Decathlon Sports
● Designed 11 new stores and oversaw operations for retrofitting another 4, totaling over 40,000 sq. m. of retail space, and over 100,000 sq. m. of total land area.
● Oversaw all phases of design, research, prototyping, documentation, approval, and construction in 15 cities with project budgets exceeding $1.2 million, consistently meeting time and budget objectives.